Visual Identity Guidelines
Schoolcraft College Foundation Logo
The identifying mark of the Schoolcraft College Foundation is created by adding the word 'Foundation', rendered in the Avenir Light Standard font, to the college logo.
Proper Logo Usage
- Review the color palette specifications here
- The logo may be reproduced in two colors, using blue and the gold in the bell tower icon. See example above.
- If you are printing/copying in black and white, do not use the two-color logo. Use the solid one-color version.
- The one-color logo may be black or blue.
- May be reversed as white out of a solid color background providing adequate contrast.
- The Schoolcraft College logo guidelines presented in this document also apply to the Foundation logo. These guidelines include proper and improper logo usage; clear space; and the prohibition against using the bell tower icon by itself without permission from the Marketing Department.
- The logo should appear only once on a document page.
- Only use art provided by Marketing. Please contact Marketing at 734-462-4417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request artwork.