Visual Identity Guidelines
The seal includes a representation of the bell tower in front of a structure that captures the architectural style of the college’s earliest buildings. The Latin motto "Semper Altius Aspice" translates as "Look Ever Upward."
The seal is reserved as the institution’s official ceremonial mark. Implementation of the seal is reserved for official documents, diplomas, and related commencement items, awards and special signature items.
To ensure consistency, the artwork and text inside the seal should not be altered in any way.
Use of the seal requires permission from the Marketing Department. Please contact Marketing at 734-462-4417 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request artwork.
Proper Seal Usage
- Review the color palette specifications here
- One-color: black, blue or gold.
- May be reversed as white out of a background of black or blue;
may be reversed as gold out of a background of blue.
- The seal should not be reproduced in other colors, nor should it be reversed out of other colors.
- The seal may be embossed on paper.
- The seal should appear only once on a document page.