Michigan Community College Virtual Learning Collaborative
MCCVLC Enrollment Steps
The following is Schoolcraft College’s procedure for enrollment and payment into Virtual Learning Classes. Registration will not be completed until all information is provided. Classes fill quickly, therefore, it is important to respond to all e-mail correspondence as soon as possible.
- In order to register for Schoolcraft College courses through the MCCVLC, you must be admitted to a Michigan Community College each semester. This college will be your “home college”.
You must also be admitted to Schoolcraft College so that we can register you for your classes. Please complete the online application for admission. You need to apply as a VLC (Virtual Learning) Student. Once your application is completed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can process your application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Phone: (734) 462-4426
- Fax: (734) 462-4553
- Email: email@example.com
Please note: You will be asked to make credit card payment arrangements at a later date.
Once all information is received and your registration request is approved, the Enrollment Center will register you for the requested class(es). Once registered, you will be notified by email to make the payment with a charge card through Schoolcraft College’s website or phone. You will also receive an electronic confirmation from the MCCVLC. If a course you have requested is filled, you will be notified by the Enrollment Center.
- It may be necessary for our Counseling Department to review your enrollment request. You may receive an e-mail from Counseling that addresses prerequisites or other relevant academic advising issues. It is your responsibility to respond to all e-mail inquiries in a timely manner.
- Payment Procedure — Schoolcraft College’s payment policy states that payment in full is necessary at the time of registration or you will be dropped from your class(es). If seeking Financial Aid, you need to contact your home college.
- Prior to semester start, you will also be provided login instructions and information about how to purchase your books. Visit the Distance Learning Office web page for contact information.
- If you have problems with Blackboard, contact Blackboard Support .