Open Entry/Open Exit
How is homework submitted and returned?
- Individual assignments are listed in the course syllabus.
- Assignments must be submitted on a regular basis to enable the instructor to monitor progress and course mastery.
- Homework for OE/OE classes may be submitted in several ways as determined by the
- Via email
- Via Blackboard
- Via drop-off to the OE/OE mailbox
- The Homework Drop-Off Mailbox is located in the hallway just down from the OE/OE Lab (Room 120) of the Biomedical Technology Center. As long as the building is open, you will be able to access the Homework Drop-Off Mailbox. Homework placed in the mailbox is picked up several times each day (excluding Sundays) and placed in a designated area for faculty to pick up.
- Envelopes are located in a bin attached to the mailbox for your use is submitting homework. Please be sure to list the instructor's name, class, and your name on the envelope before you drop it into the mailbox.
- Instructors will grade your homework and return it to you by the same means you sent it to them. Homework emailed will be returned via email or to the Homework Pick-Up area, homework submitted via Blackboard will be graded in Blackboard, and homework dropped off to the Homework Drop-Off Mailbox will be returned to the Homework Pick-Up area. Check with your instructor for homework return policy.
- A picture ID (driver’s license, State ID, or Schoolcraft
College Student ID) will be required to pick up your work from the Homework
Pick-Up area located just inside the OE/OE lab doors. An OE/OE employee must pull your work from the bins. Do not attempt to retrieve homework from the bins on your own.
If no one is seated at the check-in desk just inside the lab, go to the Testing Center in the corner of the room and consult with the Testing Administrator.
- For any questions or concerns, contact the Learning Options Associate at (734) 462-4481.