Open Entry/Open Exit
What are my responsibilities as a student?
To receive credit for the courses, you must do the following:
- Register and pay the tuition for the courses.
- Access the orientation schedule for the day, date, time, place, and course materials for the semester-start orientation.
- Must attend orientation before beginning course.
- Make sure that you have all of the required course materials (textbooks, syllabus, etc.). Textbooks can be purchased at the College Bookstore.
- Develop a study plan (4 - 6 hours per topic) and stick to it. Set a schedule for completing your assignments and taking exams. Be sure to stick to this schedule.
- Seek help when questions arise by contacting your instructor or coming to the OE/OE lab for assistance during the instructor’s posted lab hours.
- Move through the course at a steady pace.
- Submit homework in a timely manner allowing your instructor to provide feedback on your progress and course mastery.
- Tests are to be taken after completion of the required Tutorials and/or Chapters as designated in the course syllabus.
- Respond to instructor contacts or mailings on a timely basis.
- All coursework (homework and tests) are to be completed by semester end. Deadline dates for each semester will be posted.